Enjoy Jazz, the "Festival for Jazz and More", will take place for the 26th time in 2024. Over 70 concerts, matinees and masterclasses in the three cities of Heidelberg, Mannheim and Ludwigshafen and the entire Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region will ensure a top-class program during the festival period in October 2024. Not only the time span, but also the artistic range with concerts by world stars such as Carla Bley, Archie Shepp or Brad Mehldau and newcomers who first become known through the festival, make Enjoy Jazz a festival with international appeal.
For the preparation and realisation of Germany's largest jazz festival, we are looking for interns to support us in the areas of press and public relations, marketing and festival coordination.
periods of at least two months each:
Press and public relations work: Between the beginning of March and the end of December 2024
Marketing: Between the beginning of June and the end of November 2024
Coordination/Organization: Between the beginning of August and the end of November 2024
Tasks (varies depending on the area):
- Support of the Enjoy Jazz social media channels and website
- Text writing
- Support in the planning and implementation of programme booklets, brochures, flyers, press kits and other advertising material
- Research activities: Topic and image research
- Assistance Programme Planning for the Framework Programme
- Assistance with the organisation of special events
- Administrative tasks
- Shuttling of artists and journalists
- Evening services
Who we are looking for:
- You have completed your basic studies OR completed an apprenticeship and are particularly interested in the cultural sector
- You love music and have already gained some practical experience in the cultural industry, marketing/PÖ and/or journalism
- You can work independently, are a team player, committed, flexible in terms of time, able to work under pressure and stress-resistant
- You are proficient in the use of standard office programs, are familiar with social media and have already gained some experience in working with content management systems.
- You have a class B driving licence
What we offer:
- A comprehensive insight into the organisational processes of a large international music festival with varied and interesting tasks
- An active and independent collaboration in the areas of marketing, press and public relations work as well as festival coordination
- A young, highly motivated team and a lot of fun at work
- An appropriate remuneration
If you are interested in actively shaping the special festival atmosphere of Enjoy Jazz, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your documents by e-mail to:
Enjoy Jazz gGmbH
Bergheimer Street 147
For further information and enquiries: Telephone 06221-6470420
Our applicant information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 13 DSGVO) can be found here.